Tuesday, March 14, 2006

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited about blogging all day long that I started a list at work - yes, I wrote down all these random things that popped into my head so I wouldnt forget them and could blog them when I got home! I took the list, folded it twice, grabbed my purse and my keys then walked out. At the end of the hallway I realized I left my jacket so I went back into my office put the LIST DOWN, grabbed my jacket then walked out. Without my list. Wahhh!!!

I seee it now, plain as day, right there on my desk! I wish I was telekinetic so I could go grab it. (Is that the right word? Ohhhhhh, Im soo mad right now Im too mad to dictionary.com the word telekinetic to see if Im right. And for those who dont know me, THATS PRETTY MAD!)

--I'll be ready tomorrow! Just wait.

But I wasnt this angry from the minute I got home - I didnt notice my missing list til now. After work I was feeling a lil sad and went to the gas station because I was riding on E. (Why do I pick the WORST days ever to go get gas?? It was sooo cold and windy and I should have gone yesterday when it was warm and 82F.) Anyway, theres nothing that lifts my mood more than a full tank of gas - it makes me feel energized, like I can drive forever to anywhere! I called my best friend Christiana (pronounced Christina) and she told me to drive over so we could go out for sushi. I did, and during rush hour might I add - practically getting bitch slapped by the Beltway - which I shouldnt have been on in the first place except for I got lost. It was only supposed to be a one way 45min trip ("It was only supposed to be a three hour boat ride- Gilligans Island flashback!!).

Either way it was worth it!! To sushi lovers in the area, I highly suggest Yuraku in Rockville!

Anyway... all in all my day was ok. THEN I REALIZED I LEFT MY LIST ON MY DESK! CRAP! I just reminded myself of it! DARNIT! Im mad again!

.. so much for trying to distract myself.

No comments: