Monday, March 20, 2006

Olay Body Wash


Mad props to Monika for telling me about this new bodywash! Its by Oil of Olay and it contains a ribbon of either a lotion, almond oil, or jojoba oil inside. READ: You don't need to use lotion after your shower! My skin usually gets extremely dry around this time and I just looked at my legs: no dryness! I wish I had this during winter.

Try it out!

"The first body wash to add an actual ribbon of moisture! Olay Ribbons Body Wash gives you both the moisture that you need and the pampering shower experience you want. Olay Ribbons Body Wash wraps your skin in fragrant, luxurious lather to both clean and moisturize your skin. With 3 different versions infused with 3 different levels of moisturizers, it's easy to select the version that is perfect for the skin feel you prefer. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Farahhhhhh!!.. I saw a commercial for this body wash this morning!!! I was like heyyy it's Farah's thing!!! :) Needless to say, I was very excited and wanted to share my joy with you :)

The Brown Girl said...

i owe my "flake-free skin" all to you! thanks for sharing