Friday, July 06, 2007

HOW?????

How the hell am I hormonal?! This is why I went on meds in the first place! WHY!? Seriously, I shouldnt be flip floppy with moods and I shouldnt be achy all over. What gives?!

Maybe it is the weather and season change. Ohhhh thats right. See, to me summer starts when kids get out of school. When kids are out, its summer regardless if its before or after June 21st or not. So I completely forgot that technically the seasons did change recently.

Now it all makes sense.

I still hate being hormonal though. Atleast Im not feeling bloated, thank God!

2 comments:

Totally Frank said...

Hey, awwwww ..... Hope you’re feeling better soon.

It probably is due to the constant changing weather, you know due to global warming an’ all!

Being bloated is a horrible feeling - glad you’re not experiencing that!

Take care.

XX

~eysheikah said...

Salam Farah,

(...from Boston), in one word, Virgo-ism. Too sensitive, moody, and perfectionist.

Seems like I have the same problem...Good luck!!!

Regards,
~eysheikah