Tuesday, July 17, 2007

RED RUM



The past few nights have been really freaky in my apartment. I dont know why. Ok Im lying. I do know why. Yesterday I couldnt get spooky thoughts out of my head and I almost called Aisha to come spend the night -- of course I wasnt going to tell her I was afraid, pshh, she'd never ever come over again! I lay in bed for awhile not really wanting to look anywhere for fear of catching a glimpse of a dark shadow or figure or smokeless fire. I fell asleep reciting over and over Audu Billahi Minashaitanir Rajim .

I woke up in the middle of the night and it was uncomfortably hot in my room and immediately all I noticed were my red valence on the far window and the red towel hanging on my closet door. Intense. Vibrant Shade of red. Intense heat. It was very weird.

So naturally I do research on colors and dreams because I feel like I was in a state in between awake and asleep and here is what I found:

RED - Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.

I cannot help but laughingly scold my mind, "Bad Mind! Bad Mind!" Hahaha. What the hell? Oh. Hell. Fire. Red. Intense energy. DAMN!

So this is what I suppose is the reason behind the intense red catching my eye (because I fear any other explanation would paint me in a horrible light haha):

1.) Farah-mones. Hehe. People tend to give out an energy and this energy gets absorbed by the environment and I suppose it happened to be absorbed into the red towel and my red valence the most. It is scientific fact that a woman at a certain peak of her menstrual cycle sends out massive amounts of pheromones as signals for mating. Apparently, my pheromones are red. :D
(hey! I warned you yesterday to stay away!)

2.) The heat. Depending on the weather outside, it can get very hot in my room and heat has a way of making people loopy or playing tricks on your mind --- think about the desert and mirages.

I suppose I cant say it was a dream but it was definitely a state in between. Ive been thinking lately about Jinn and what scares me is that Jinn have a way of infiltrating your mind and causing you to do certain things. Certain psychoses have not yet been explained but what if their root cause is Jinn? Sleep-walking can be explained by Jinn. The person gets up and roams around and in the end has no recollection of it at all.

I wake up every night in the middle of the night. Last night was particularly strange because I woke up and went into my living room and checked my email. But the only thing is I remember it. That goes against the explanation of Jinn. I rememeber waking up and checking my email.

Perhaps its just my restless mind?

No comments: