Thursday, July 27, 2006

Allah made her funny, too :P

2:57 PM Muna: sorry dude.. i saw like 10 ants on my desk.. had to kill them all.. and then find how they got in..
me: LOLOL
Muna: this bug thing is getting crazy.. im going to have a pull an israel.. i'll be back.. can i call you later tonight?
me: YEAH, iA talk to you then AH
Muna: salaams.
me: pull an israel haha ws
2:58 PM Muna: well.. not quite.. cuz this is justified.. these ants are "occupying my space" .. i have to kill them before they kill me.. i guess it's more of a "pre-emptive strike".. does that make me pulling a bush? hmmmm.. i will have to think about this.. ttyl.. xoxo
me: ahahahahah mwahs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillarious!

Anonymous said...

dude... homeland security is soo gonna cart me off.. it's all your fault if i randomly disappear one day and no one ever sees me again!! hehehe, munz

Anonymous said...

dude.. you are so gonna get me kidnapped by homeland security.. it's gonna be all your fault when i randomly disappear one day and no one hears from me ever again.. hehehehe, munz