Tuesday, July 11, 2006

WHOAH!

My horoscope has always managed to freak me out a little because it always has been accurate. But this, this is CRAZY INSANE on the money!

Family:
You appear to have a great many challenges, requests and/or duties 'brought to you,' near the 9th to 12th with some 'mundane' level of 'trudging on,' required but by the 13th much of your efforts appear to 'pay off,' as enhanced family life, deeper understanding and/or more enjoyable times appear to be on their way for the 13th to 16th, especially in gatherings and celebrations of life.


Those who know me know that my dad transferred his job up to my neck of the woods and so he is living with me for the time being. The mention of the 9th - 12th is dead on because family is over since Sunday. The 13th - 16th is also dead on with celebrations of life -- ie Christiana's 27th Birthday in AC this weekend! Her bday is actually on the 13th.

Love:
Romance may hold some good news for both you and those friends/family close to you. Announcements of births and weddings is likely along with expanding family members and/or new friends entering your 'circle of love.' Read the weekly partner horoscope...

Yes, yes, every desi family has its fair share of weddings.

Friendship:
New friends near the 13th to 15th or from the events of it are likely and may come in through your own meetings/contacts or may be 'through a friend of a friend,' but enjoyable nonetheless. Libra, Pisces, Cancer and Capricorn are likely signs for new pals.

This is promising iA because this weekend I will be meeting a possible roommate in Philly. Not only that, I am meeting people from my new job! I hope everything works out iA.

Career:
Calculation mistakes are possible along with communication errors. Check bank balances, amounts and payments to be sure your 'butt is not on the line,' in something left undone or unfinished, especially near the 11th. Make sure meetings are 'made on time,' the 12th and info/facts transferred properly the 14th.

Theres no doubt to anyone our dept here at this job has communication errors. The biggest one being psycho bitch. 'Unfinished' is creepy because yesterday after I picked up my car from the shop I had the strange feeling of something being left undone. Or overlooked I should say. For some reason the brakes arent working the best that they should -- and I kept thinking what if. I'll have to get that checked. The only thing I can think of literally for the meaning of 'unfinished' is the side mirror that they knocked off while washing my car to be replaced courtesy of Nissan, but it will take a couple days for delivery.

"Meetings made on time" on the 12th -- CAMP conference call -- and I always have to remind myself so that I dont miss them. And of course we need to be on the same page for travel plans of the 14th.

You have now entered THE TWILIGHT ZONE...

... ok that was goofy.

No comments: