Monday, July 24, 2006

I love these email questionnaires

1. FIRST NAME? Farah
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Farah Pahlavi, who became Queen of Iran at the age
of 21.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? All cried out...
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, its beautiful. Haha.
5. FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Tuna
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd be in love with me!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, from high school. Its a riot to read. I also have a
blog.... (the one you're reading genius!)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? GINORMOUS ONES!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? TOTALLY!, I'd just be a lil leary of the one who gets to
tie the band to me!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm stronger than I think I am.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Jamocha Almond Fudge
14. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2
15. FAVORITE COLOR? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of self-confidence
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? You only miss those you've forgotten. I keep the ones
I love very close to me -- in my heart.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? N/A
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown pants, brown shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Gum, actually Im chewing it.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Survivor, Destiny's Child
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'd be the color of life, the
only crayon you'd need to turn your gray day into a better one.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Pleasures for Men...its intoxicating.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Noreen, to let her know I got back safely last night
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? love her!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Dragonfruit Vitamin Water
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Football to watch (GO EAGLES!) I enjoy all other sports to play
except for golf.
29. EYE COLOR? Mysterious brown
30. HAT SIZE? One size smaller than the airhead/big ego size
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything spicy
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? "Happy endings are stories that havent finished
yet!" - Mr.&Mrs. Smith
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing a dark brown top
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both! <3
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Three words: Death by chocolate
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? A book about dream interpretation
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell Logo
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Will&Grace
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Qur'anic recitation, my nephew/niece's laughter, the sound of
rain.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Um, U2. duh!
45. THE FURTHEREST YOU,VE BEEN FROM HOME? Pakistan, when I was 6.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? - Seeing people for who they truly are and still
loving them for it.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Lutheran General Hospital Parkridge, IL. :)
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Matina, London's finest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh Damn right I am London's finest !!! Matina xxx