Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Feng-Shui Horoscope -- My answers

1. Blue - You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from
the ones you love.

2. If your initial is: A-K - You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.

3. If you were born in: JUL - SEP: You will have a great year and will experience a
major life-changing experience for the good.

4. If you chose....Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will
be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.!

5. This person should be your best friend: Mimi, my sister, my best friend, my love.

6. This is how many close friends you will have in your lifetime: 19 (makes sense since I hold all friends have a special place in my heart)

7. If you chose: California : You like adventure.

8. If you chose: Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true if you send this to 1 person in
one hour.. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next
Birthday. (Im not telling my wish -- but Im a sucker for chain-mail -- so if you got this from me..........its all love and for a good cause!!)

No comments: