Thursday, February 15, 2007

WIMPY WOMEN!


I am so outraged at married women of today. Acting all helpless until some fool (their husbands/sons/etc) comes to dig them out of a ditch!

GET OUT AND DO IT YOURSELF WOMAN!

DEEEEEEE-SKUSSSS-TINGGG!

Allhamdullilah you have arms, legs, and a mind to get yourself out of any jam and what do women do: CALL IN SICK?

Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

I got up early yesterday to clear off my own damn car yesterday morning and this morning. Yes maam I did it by my damn self.

Noreen: Oh your landlady shoveled?

AHEM, she's a woman! Its all good.

I almost got trapped in my house yesterday because the front door was sealed shut from slice (snow + ice=slice). I had to leave from my backdoor instead. No biggie. It didnt keep me from trudging right along thank Allah (swt).

Noreen: husband or no husband...I was out there. I was the only wife outside

For all those married women who did it all themselves... I commend you!

For those who didnt, shame on you!

For the rest --- either find me a husband or sell me your son dammit!

:P

No comments: