Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blog Open Mon-Fri?

I realized a trend: My blog only gets updates M-F.

I cant have that now can I? Its totally unacceptable. So I shall post today on the juicy details of my weekend. Although they're not that juicy really: just lots of travel, giving blood, and staying up late. And of course, knowing me so well by now you guys should have known, cleaning.

OK confession time: I know I said I was only supposed to read my books on the train, but it is DAMN near KILLING me. The Kite Runner is getting reallly really good and it sucks to only get to read it 1 hr each day on the train every third day.

Ive been lounging around all day, but I have to get up, get ready and head out.

I cant concentrate on blog posts from home -- I dnt know why. So for now, this will have to do and I will either come back tonight to post more or post Monday instead.

2 comments:

Totally Frank said...

Hey,

You know I’m exactly the same but in the opposite sense – I only seem to find time to blog on a weekend!

This is also unacceptable (“,). I just don’t have anything interesting happen to me on a regular basis, unlike everyone else!
But hopefully I will too make an effort to post each day ... well every other day!

Totally Frank said...

Btw - I LOVE your 'about me' section!!

Original!