Monday, March 19, 2007

Whats up with tomorrow?


Tomorrow's horoscope - A project you have been working on for quite some time will suddenly seem nowhere near completion. Despite the setback, life goes on - a once in a lifetime opportunity for a soulmate union will occur this afternoon.

The biggest project that I've been working on to date is the blood drive; and yes thats nowhere near completion courtesy of PUNCTUAL Muslims. :)

Secondly, Im curious to see who this soulmate is that I am to meet tomorrow afternoon. My family is coming to visit, iA!!!! Yay. Sister's on spring break so I get to be with her all week.. woo frigggin hoo.. South Street anyone?! lol

Horror-scopes are wicked weird. Dont believe in them........just like to read them.

4 comments:

En said...

They are. But I just read them for fun...every morning.

About your previous post ummm...how do you find the time to read all of those books simultaneously (do you like read one chapter, put that book down, pick up the next, put that down, sneak a horoscope etc?) Just curious cuz I can barely finish one book (since I only find time to read during my commute). I'm reading Mortal Strain by W.H. Watford - a good mystery!

P.s. How do you like the Kite Runner. I thought it was amazing! Loved the book!

The Brown Girl said...

See, I read books faster than I can stay supplied with (im not the public library going type) so I go to the bookstore once a month and get books. Then since I take public transportation and have downtime at work sometimes, I read then. But by reading a bunch of books at a time I force myself to make them last.. and make each book even more interesting because I have to WAIT to find out what happens.

Otherwise I'd finish all books in one sitting and then be bored forever. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, your blog is really interesting to read. You have this way of making a small insignificant event that most people would overlook and turn it into a defining moment. Not many people can do that!

On another note, as my muslim sister, and please don't take this the wrong way at all. Just sharing some beneficial information that i have read. We should not be reading horoscopes, even if it is for fun, because it is a form of shirk and also, if you do read horoscopes your salaah is not valid for 40 days. Doing it unknowingly is okay, Allah (SWT)is merciful and forgiving.

Take care :)

The Brown Girl said...

I agree. Its not a good idea to read them, and it is shirk to go religiously and put too much validity on them.

jazak'Allah for the comment. :)