Tuesday, May 08, 2007

BUG - MAY 25th

Ok so apparently theres a bug movie coming out May 25th?? Last night before I went to sleep I saw a preview for it. Naturally my dream had to do with bugs. Me and a friend were in my old house (Ok first of all -- we havent lived there in over 15 years so why do all nightmares happen in that house???) and she called me from the upstairs level to show me how frustrated she was with how many bugs she had killed. I came running downstairs and in the living room she was pointing out these golden yellow segmented, antlered, grotesque creations known as roaches.

EWWWW. GROSS!

No wonder I was sick. Stupid preview polluting my thinking. I kept waking up and running into my living room in search of bugs during the night. No joke. No wonder I felt like I hadnt slept all night.

Anyway, I went out midday after I got my chills under control and surprisingly got a lot of errands taken care of. I bought the Home Defense indoor/outdoor bug spray. I shall try it soon iA and here's hoping it works.

Thursday, halaqa is at my apartment. Im still finalizing the menu and figuring out what desi goodness I want to make for dessert. Im thinking ras milai.

Anyway, Im about to head out. Need some fresh air and sun.

Tata.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when I said I'd get you back when you least expected it?

Anyways, sorry to hear about your sickness. Insha'Allah you'll be fine soon.

I have something to share with you that I saw on TV last weekend, releated to insects. But I'll wait until you're feeling better :D

~eysheikah said...

Feel better!!

~eysheikah