Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Women: The Hardest Book to Read

What? Where? When? Who?! Huh? I'm ... sorry?

me: i made it [home from the train]. btw i need to buy pb
Khizzle: congrats! oh no. tell me you like the chunky kind.
me: hehehe i dont mind the chunk
Khizzle: aww. that's not good enough :} are there any stores in walking distance?
me: yup. wawa.. cvs
me: thats not enough??? Im IN LOVEEEEEEEe with the CHUNK. i LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the CHUNK. I NEEEEEEEEED THE CHUNK. SHOW ME THE CHUNK!!!
Khizzle: ok..now you're just plain pagal.
me: i used to love crunchy pb and no one would buy it for me. you know why? they said it ripped the bread. not spreadable enough. so i resigned myself to a life of chunkless pb and then there was this rebellion
Khizzle: that just means you aren't toasting the bread dark enough :) no but it's true..harder to spread
me: and id leave the jar open a little and air would get in causing crust around the edges and i mistook crust for chunk. it was ok for awhile
then my pb got chunky from bacteria. that wasnt cool and ma threw it out and i wasnt allowed to have it liek at all ...yeah. that was really bad so now i go through the aisle and i think PB: to chunk or not to chunk and shudder when i remember those sad sad days and get the reduced fat kind and hope for better times.
Khizzle: lol. haha
Khizzle: so dramatic
me: i cant believe i made you make me relive that. im going to go find a happy place. but no seriously.. it rips the bread.. and i dont always toast the bread thats only with honey. i dont know what happened.. but that walk did me good
Khizzle: gotcha. well, my apologies for making you relive such a harsh moment in time...but if that's the worst of your childhood traumas you have much to be thankful for :)
me: hahahaha
me: i need to go run to cvs with my newfound energy...
Khizzle: and yea you should run on teh treadmill too, not at 11pm like last night ;)
Khizzle: crazy.
me: ok i gotta clean up before my study buddy gets here..
Khizzle: ok. salams :)
me: im still online damn SLOW DOWN. wth is wrong with you. youre soo distant with yoru goodbyes. its like good riddance. i didnt even finish saying i was leaving and you done closed my window out
Khizzle: haha, sorry. is it always like that?
me: ALWAYS. OMG. i mean most ppl are like.. Oh.. ok.. well.. take care... be careful.. remember to breathe....your salam is like "shut the hell up already"
Khizzle: LOL
me: no wait its more like a.. you're still here??
Khizzle: wlel I dunno how you are at work..but when it's 5..you better believe i'm ready to leave
Khizzle: *gasp..is this what an extended 'goodbye' feels like?
me: ok first things first.........girls like long goodbyes... two minutes after you meet... you start your goodbybe
Khizzle: well I do that out of consideration. If you say you are going to leave, I don't want to hold you up..but if you want to talk, I'm always here me: a lot of times saying you're about to leave is a warning to change the subject and its ALWAYS open to negotiations
Khizzle: that's true. it's just so different at work. or so i assumed :p i know when i say i have to go i REALLY haev to get up like..at that moment more often than not.
Khizzle: so what are you and your study buddy going to be studying?
me: ok i gotta go. after all that. ahaha
Khizzle: Haha...oh my....and they wsay women are hard to read..

...yeah... we're damn near impossible to read/figure out. Give it up to Khizzles for trying. Bechara. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reminded of two pearls of wisdom...

Marge: I think Bart and Lisa are feeling a little upset right now. Isn't there something you'd like to say?
Homer: There sure is. Kids, you tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try


So...what universal truths DO apply to women? As far as I know, only one...

Homer: When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous blood-sucking monsters always want'n more... And if you give it to them, you'll get plenty back in return.

a few scenes later...Bart asks Homer if he knows anything else about women.
Homer shakes his head, "No, that's it.''


Point taken Mr. S...Point taken...

The Brown Girl said...

bechara guys