Wednesday, May 09, 2007

WDFBT - What Did Farah Blog Today


Seriously, you guys would go nuts if I stopped blogging. The next line will be said in my most sincere BRAIN (from Pinky and the Brain - Anamaniacs cartoon -- if you dont know, then dont ever come back!) voice ever...

I plan to take over the world and I shall start by sucking people into my seemingly useless verbal meanderings.
That is my story and Im sticking to it. I will see YOU here tomorrow.
... who'm I kidding.. you're not going anywhere!
Muwahahahahah <--- evil laughter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Farah with her blog
Yes, Farah with her blog
Some say she's genius,
They are insane.
We're her laboratory mice
Our posts never suffice
It's dinky
It's farah and her blog, blog, blog, blog, blog.

after the night is done,
Her plan still not unfurled
We wonder by the sun,
will she escape her dream world?

It's Farah and her blog
Yes, Farahand her blog
her twilight campaign
Not easy to explain.
To prove her desi worth
random-ness she'll unearth
she's dinky
She's Farah with her blog, blog, blog, blot
blog, blog, blog, blog, blog!

The Brown Girl said...

I love it! My blog has a theme song!!