Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The BUG Is Back!

If I yelled obscenities, your ears would bleed from now until past forever.

I was sooo freakkkkkin pissed last night. I slept not ONE wink last night. Ive not eaten solid foods since God knows when! I'm cranky and Im tired and I wanna go home!

Wow...I DO sound like a 10 year old.

Here's a pic. Let's see how you like it!


Anyway, I had a lot of fun last night. I went shopping out in Center City and South Philly with my good friend: IKEA, Linens & Things, LOWES, and Chestnut Street shopping. Pretty cool except for the busride -- steppin' off smellin' like asss -- not cool. Next time? We take a cab or I drive.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH GOD...you had to post the pic???

The Brown Girl said...

yeah, cuz I have to look at them too! LOL

Anonymous said...

I was reading about these at work today Farah! They sound fascinating.

I thought this was neat: they are born with four pairs of legs and gain new pairs as they molt each year.

The Brown Girl said...

Oyee, fascinating my left toe! Believe me, its not fun when you find the legs here and there in your apartment! :P

Stargazer said...

p.s. THAT PIC MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL!