Friday, April 20, 2007

Open Letter To God

Dear God,

This is your humble servant Farah. I just have one major request: When you decide Lauren's fate, please remember she's the blonde one and I'm the brunette. We sit close to each other at work (in adjacent cubicles) and I'd hate to get what was coming to her. Sometimes, our office is very noisy (people coughing, me hiccuping, her laughing at her own jokes), I would hate for you to think I was partaking in her commentary.

I am innocent. She's everything but!

Lauren: dude i think he hacked up a baby
Farah: hell is not a fun place
Lauren: i'm laughing at my own joke
Farah: yeah i heard you
Lauren: dude must have TB or something


Lauren: OMG. i'm peeing over here. i thought of something funny. but its mean
Farah: what
Lauren: you gonna take bartol-i-ate-too-manysandwiches needle?
Farah: I'm not even gonna say it. really.
Lauren: dude
Farah: You're so going to Hell.
Lauren: thats funny. come on. i ahve tears in my eyes
Farah: lol. look .. see.. you made me laugh out loud. now im an accessory to your crime.
Lauren: I dont hear you laugh out loud. thats a lol violation, Im going to charge you on that. a piece of gum everytime.

Lauren: is jon back?
Farah: dont know
Lauren: dude, he's fucking hiding i know it! i'm not going to sandwich's needle
Farah: lol
Lauren: i'm so hyper today i'm sweating through my shirt

See. It's her not me. Walahi. Oops. I mean honestly.

In closing I will say, please don't mistake me for her. :)

Thank you,
Farah... the brunette girl who ONLY sometimes laughs at Lauren's jokes so that Lauren doesnt feel left out!

No comments: