Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Define Productivity


Khizzle Dizzle: just got out of another meeting. you know they absolutely destroy productivity. you can't ever get into your groove if you have meetings every hour..it's like as soon as I start to get serious about something, MEETING TIME!
Farah: lol, your productivity is limited to internet, ahahha looking at baby penguins. its called work lol ahahahah
Khizzle Dizzle: No I processed about..looks like 20 papers on my desk
Farah: lol shuffled around
Khizzle Dizzle: But baby penguins! That's a good idea. awwwwwww http://www.thecuteproject.com/images/items/1043.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not censoring "thecuteproject.com" out of the conversation. that's not threatening to my masculinity at all

anyways, now that there is a proper outlet to share, here's another one: http://www.thecuteproject.com/images/items/1975.jpg

PS. This blog does a pretty good job at destroying productivity as well. Keep it up!

The Brown Girl said...

Ah, you just gave yourself away! Jk. I was going to say who knows you that reads my blog but there is one we both know.

Annonymity just became masculine. I guess I destroyed that. :)