Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Picture Is Worth A Few Laughs -- Hey WAIT! That's MY Picture!


I admit. I was POSING. Trying to go for the bored and unenthused look. What I got was scared and confused. What's even funnier is what a friend had to say of my picture. I laughed til I nearly peed in my pants and then made a mental note to buy a voodoo doll in his name. (jk)

Here are a few captions for my photo according to him:

- Farah saw a million legged bug on her bed and forgot to breath [very much possible] I hate you... really. :)
- Farah sniffed someone's hair soaked in coconut oil [humm...kinky but considering your re crazy...its possible... in a train] I AM a nut for coconut!
- Dad found out your mumbaiya hinglish [most definately] He's going to kill me I know it.
- being asked to eat a mango during job interview [not-so-intuitive]

The last one is the BEST! Honestly, that's EXACTLY what I would look like if I were asked to do so.

You want me to what???? How is that in the job description!?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you have jaundice...which is ironic because you don't drink (cirrhosis) and you don't have sex (hepatitis)...maybe you just lay off the carrots to let your pigment go back to normal, yeah, that's what it is.

The Brown Girl said...

that would be reason enough for Kowalski to needle my pancreas!

Unknown said...

only if he was guaranteed a cyst...more of a suspicious cyst (that's an oxymoron, right?)

The Brown Girl said...

...all the while saying "You're not going to get any cells."

its like...why am I here??

Unknown said...

Maybe because you buddy tells him to call you? :P JK

The Brown Girl said...

i'm searching for something SO HARD to throw over my wall at you!

The Brown Girl said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

lol! I think looking at your picture, trying to come up with a caption might be interpreted the wrong way by my co-workers

I see more of a flustered look of bewilderment, almost like you lost an umbrella war (INDOORS, I guess! Which is probably where the confusion stemmed from)