Friday, April 06, 2007

Dreaming Of Pink Polish -- Interpret That!

Ok so I know I said Im not a pink person and it surprised everyone to see I picked a pink polish for my nails, but thats just me screaming to be different. Ok fine, I like pink. There, I said it.
Anyway, I'm enjoying a quiet evening last night when I get this frantic cross-country call from a friend wanting me to interpret his crazy dream.


In his dream, he is confronted by two snakes who battle it out and one snake swallows the other snake whole, then bites my friend. Its a black mamba snake, very poisonous. Hes in the middle of nowhere and tries to find someone who will take him to a "hospital". He finally finds someone and is put into a vehicle of sorts which soon turns into a gondola/boat over water in Venice. He is beginning to go numb, he thinks he's not going to make it and he cant seem to get the guy to go any faster.


So I trisect the symbols in his dream: snakes, boat, water and come up with this conclusion: You should get married.


Him: Arrey baap re! On second thought, I wasnt really b--...

Me: hahaha, yeah yeah, whatever! It fits: the snake, the boat and change and the water being calm and the fact that you're anxious and cant seem to get the boat to go fast. Makes sense, na?

Him (more or less): I'll take the snake bite over being bitten by a woman any day of the week!


Haha, word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Farah! You really know the art of dramatization, dont you? I guess thats what makes your blog...your blog!

PS: cant believe you made fun of my dire situation in Africa. I was about to die [so what it was a mere dream]. And you interpret the whole thing as - Go Get Married! How different is that from dying? HAHA. I m just kidding.

Anyways, the nail polish looks nice. Take that as a compliment.

In dream interpretation, Pink symbolizes 'unusual great success'. I wonder.....

AH
Sikki@do-not-publish.com