Wednesday, April 04, 2007

We Love This Radiology Attending

In observance of April Fool's Day, one of the Radiology Attendings, where I work, decided to play a joke on the Cytology staff. When one of the cytotechnologists went up for the first needle, he said he had a really interesting case he had to show her from the night before. He lead her over to a tray covered by a blue chuck. When she lifted it up, she saw he had made cookies and each one was made to look like a component of a thyroid biopsy smear: follicular cells, Hurthle cells, and red blood cells are in there too.

How sweet, no pun intended.

Yup, he's our favorite!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I knew what any of that medical mumbo jumbo at the end meant, I doubt I'd want to eat those. It's times like this where ignorance is bliss :}

Anonymous said...

is it wrong that I still find them yummy? ha

Huda said...

Aww, that is sweet in every sense of the word.