Monday, April 30, 2007

Never Too Much


Khizzle Dizzle: ok..i'ts official. i go to your blog too much
Farah: hahha
Khizzle Dizzle: I just loaded a new window
Khizzle Dizzle: and i was supposed to go to a site for work and i started typing in "farahsworld"
before realizing my mistake
Farah: HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH thats awesome
Khizzle Dizzle: no it's not! but it does remind me of a line I read in Reader's Digest
Farah: oh no
Khizzle Dizzle: "A Freudian Slip is when you say one thing and mean your mother"
Farah: hahahaha gotta love Freud
(...and now we know who's reading Reader's Digest!)

I've been tracking the hits this site gets and Im honored.

To all who read and comment, I love ya!!! To all who just read: GET OVER YOU FEAR and comment already!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. I have to watch everything I say around you, don't I?

And for the record, I think Reader's Digest is an awful magazine. My parents' get it though, so when all else fails, there's always something to read.

The Brown Girl said...

thats just like Parade magazine that comes with the Sunday Post

Anonymous said...

LOL! Wow, that's ten times worse.

Parade Magazine is the red-headed stepchild of journalism

The Brown Girl said...

I knew you'd agree :)