Thursday, April 19, 2007

See Men Analysis

Ok so one of the roughest parts of our job is to run morphologic studies on... yes. Germie Spermies is what I call them. Never ceases to milk all giggles out of me. You know what? I gotta hand it to them, guys have it bad. When you can quantitatively judge "manhood", yeah.. its a damn shame when they don't mesaure up and when their swimmers need lessons or ... directions.

Our prep techs are Indian. And the one lady gets very red in the face whenever she has to prepare one. Laur and I hold nothing back at our commentary. If we ever get semen analysis taken away from our department it will be the end of laughter in our world as we know it.

So the semen analysis from today: Infertile specimen that had hardly a few sperm -- we do a count and convert it to millions. I counted 3.5 on average and that means roughly 4 million sperm. Normal counts are 300 - 400 million.

I cant help but asking Alice what she prepped.
Me: There's nothing here.
Alice: (already getting red) I know. Did you see how much we got? 1ml.
Me: Oh wow. That's like, blip! Hey Laur, look, there's 1ml of specimen in this!
Laur: Dude, thats less than what people sneeze out of their nose!

(ACHOO!)

Hahaaha. We're going on and on, poor Alice sandwiched between silly girls not about to let men have their cake and eat it, too. You might think you're the superior species, but not in this department. Not today anway.

:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Never ceases to milk all giggles out of me."

pun, play on words, innuendo? Freudian slip???

pick one.

The Brown Girl said...

hahahaha.... that is some word on word action right there my friend.